Summary of Instructions
All papers must be re-submitted electronically in their final format. Please note that the inclusion of your paper in the conference proceedings is only possible if the following reminders are ensured and camera-ready versions are submitted on or before May 12th, 2024 deadline, through the CMT conference submission website:
1- Final camera-ready version of the paper is required to be IEEE Xplore-compliant format and to be validated using IEEE PDF eXpress tool.
Please pay attention to use IEEE conference template while revising your submission accordingly to the Reviewers’ comments.
2- IEEE Copyright form
A link will appear at CMT Author page for each accepted paper. The copyright form link will direct you to IEEE Electronic Copyright Transfer page. Please download the filled and submitted copyright form in PDF format and upload to related paper ID at CMT system. The downloaded copyright form can also be sent to email@example.com).
Please follow the steps given below to complete camera-ready submission processes. Optionally, authors can use Oral Presentation Template and Poster Presentation Template which are also presented in the following section of this page.
Guidelines for preparing Camera-ready and Copyright Documents
Accepted and presented papers will be published in IEEE GPECOM2021 Proceedings and will be submitted to IEEE Xplore® digital library. No-show papers will not be submitted to IEEE Xplore® digital library. The accepted papers which are announced on April 30th should be revised according to Reviewers’ comments and should be uploaded to CMT system as revised versions until May 12th, 2024.
All the submissions should be written in English with maximum 6 (six) printed pages length including figures and tables. Based on IEEE publication policy, extra fees are required for each excess page more than 6 pages.
Please check camera-ready versions are compliant with any of LaTeX IEEEtran style or the Word template . Authors may use one of Microsoft Word A4 or LaTeX template of IEEE, but only PDF files will be accepted for review process.
I- Before Creating PDF of Camera-Ready Version
1. Proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it has been revised according to Reviewers’ comments and will require no revision.
2. The appropriate copyright clearance code notice is to appear on the bottom of the first page of each paper according to the guidelines set forth in the Cataloging/Copyright Instructions for an IEEE Conference Proceeding. Detailed instructions can be found at: https://www.ieee.org/publications/rights/index.html
Please replace the copyright clearance code (XXX-X-XXXX-XXXX-X/XX/$XX.00 ©20XX IEEE ) existing in template file with appropriate one of followings;
• For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
• For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 979-8-3503-5108-8/24/$31.00 ©2024 Crown
• For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 979-8-3503-5108-8/24/$31.00 ©2024 European Union
• For all other papers the copyright notice is: 979-8-3503-5108-8/24/$31.00 ©2024 IEEE
II- Creating your PDF eXpress Account
- Log into the IEEE PDF eXpress Plus™ site
- First-time users should do the following:
- Select the New Users – Click Here link.
- Enter the following:
- 61896X for the Conference ID
- your email address
- a password
- Continue to enter information as prompted.
- An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
- Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
III- Uploading of the final camera-ready version
- Before uploading to the CMT System, camera ready papers must be validated using IEEE PDF eXpress tool. Once your pdf file is validated at PDF eXpress tool, download the pdf version of your file generated at site, and upload this file as final version of your submission to EasyChair system.
- IEEE Copyright form should be filled in.
- Once you have completed verified PDF file with PDF eXpress and IEEE Copyright form, you will be ready to upload or mail the files as your final documents.