Registration Fees for Online Conference
— Each paper should be registered by at least one of authors with full registration fee. Each full registration covers presentation and publication of up to two (2) papers. Author registration types are Non-Member, IEEE Member and IEEE Society (IAS, IES, PES, PELS) Member registrations.
— Student registration is not applicable for registering the papers. It can be used for attending to conference as participant.
– Each author may register up to three (3) papers.
— No-Show policy applies in IEEE GPECOM. The certificate of attendance cannot be given for the non-presented papers, and No-show papers will not be uploaded to IEEE Xplore.
— VAT, all taxes and charges are included to all fees.
Until September 3, 2020
From September 4, 2020
Non Member- Regular Registration*
IEEE/TPC Member Registration**
IEEE IAS IES PES PELS Members***
Student Registration**** (attendee)
IEEE Student Registration**** (attendee)
Additional Page (per page over 6 pgs)
* This registration type is in the list of Author Registrations. It provides registration of 2 accepted papers.
** This registration type is only valid for IEEE Professional Members (Member, Senior, Fellow, and Life Fellow).
*** The society membership provides discounted registration fee in addition to IEEE Membership. Authors can benefit this registration in case they are active member of any technical co-sponsor Society listed.
**** Student Registrations are not Author registrations. These types are applicable for registration when students / graduate students want to attend and follow the sessions.
1- Author Registrations cover presentation and publication of up to 2 proceedings, online conference attendance, online tutorial and keynote attendance, copy of Proceedings USB. IEEE and society members are asked to indicate their IEEE membership card for verification at the conference.
2- Student Registration is not valid for registering proceedings, but it covers online conference attendance, online tutorial and keynote attendance, copy of Proceedings USB. Students must provide proof of their full-time undergraduate or graduate student status at the registration. Please send an email to the Registration Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org attaching a copy of your Student Identification Card.
3- Additional Paper : Authors presenting more than two papers must register each additional paper (100 EUR per regular-length (6 pages) paper; maximum one additional paper).
- Bank Transfer: Payment is possible by bank transfer for early-bird and late registrations. Registration fee should be transferred to the bank account of Conference. Important Note: Please confirm the total payable amount with Registration Desk (email@example.com) before your transaction.
- Online/ Credit Card Payment: Online payment is also possible for early-bird and late registrations. The credit card payment webpage will be activated soon.
– Please indicate paper ID number and the name-surname of the author who will attend the GPECOM2021 on the payment slip form while paying.
– Detail of bank charges: All bank commissions and charges are on the account of the ordering attendee which means paying the charges at the sender’s and receiver’s end. Full payment should be imbursed to GPECOM2021 account. Please consider this issue when ordering the transfer especially in EUR currency.
Please indicate payment details as “GPECOM2021, ID number, Author’s name, surname” in your bank transfers.
All cancellations and changes must be sent by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All refunds will be processed after the Conference.
Refund of the registration fee will be made as follows;
50% refund with deduction of €50 for administrative fee – in case of cancellation received on or before September 3, 2021
No refund – in case of cancellation received after September 4, 2021
The bank information for TRY and EUR accounts are following:
Name of Recipient Bank : Turkiye Cumhuriyeti Ziraat Bankasi A.S.
Branch Name of Bank: Alpaslan/Kayseri
Bank Address: Melikgazi Mah. Aşık Veysel Bulvarı No:21/C Melikgazi, Kayseri
Name of Recipient: KABEN BILGISAYAR ARASTIRMA GELISTIRME ENERJI MUH LTD STI
Address: Nevsehir Haci Bektas Veli Universitesi Kapadokya Teknopark 2000 Evler Mah BZ-06 50300 Nevsehir
Account Number (TRY IBAN) : TR 3500 0100 2690 7675 9820 5001 (TCMB daily currency applies)
Account Number (EUR IBAN) : TR 7800 0100 2690 7675 9820 5003 (Please note that all bank commissions and charges are on the account of the ordering attendee.)
SWIFT (BIC) Code: TCZBTR2AXXX