Instructions for Authors
Paper Submission Deadline- February 1, 2019
Notification of Acceptance - April 15, 2019
Camera-Ready Deadline- May 1, 2019
Prospective authors are invited to submit and to present their technical contributions on Technical Tracks of GPECOM 2019 for publication. Accepted and presented papers will be published in 2019 1st Global Power, Energy and Communication Conference Proceedings and will be submitted to IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
All the submissions should be written in English with a maximum 6 (six) printed pages length including figures and tables. The papers should be prepared compliant with LaTeX IEEEtran style or the Word template and should be submitted to EasyChair Submission system as PDF. Authors may use one of Microsoft Word A4 or LaTeX template of IEEE, but only PDF files will be accepted for review process.
Please note that IEEE conference templates contain guidance text for composing and formatting conference papers. Please ensure that all template text is removed from your conference paper prior to submission to the conference. Failure to remove template text from your paper may result in your paper not being published.
It is authors’ responsibility to include all co-authors, not just corresponding author, during the paper submission process. Please note that author list of an accepted paper can not be changed in the final submission.
Before Creating PDF
Proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision.
Uploading of the final camera-ready version
- Before uploading to the EasyChair, camera ready papers must be validated using IEEE PDF eXpress tool.
- IEEE Copyright form should be filled in.
Creating your PDF eXpress Account
- Log into the
- First-time users should do the following:
- Select the New Users – Click Here link.
- Enter the following:
- 45353XP for the Conference ID
- your email address
- a password
- Continue to enter information as prompted.
- An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
- Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.